The National Transportation Safety Board investigation of last week’s accident that killed a passenger on a Southwest Airlines flight is focused on engine fan blades. A fan blade with metal fatigue was found to be the cause of a 2016 incident, also involving a Southwest 737.
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- Why Pius IX Might Be The 'Most Important Pope' In Modern Church History
- 'Zama' Offers A Withering Critique Of Colonialism From Within
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Poet Reflects On 'Ambition And Manhood In America'
- 'Art Of The Wasted Day' Makes A Case For Letting The Mind Wander
- Fresh Air Weekend: James Comey; 'Atlanta' Actor Brian Tyree Henry
Brazos Nights is back plus a taste of Football for all you sports fans with the Baylor Football Green and Gold Game. You can also bring your Alamo treasures to the Mayborn or take in some jazz. There's plenty to do in this edition of Act Locally Waco.