Hello! Money is on our minds in this mid-January edition of the Weekly Roundup. Student loan default is a "crisis," report says Almost 40 percent of students who entered college in the fall of 2003 may default on their student loans by 2023. That's the conclusion of the Brookings Institution, which analyzed 20 years of federal data for two groups of student borrowers. Previously published data from the Department of Education looked at default rates just 3 to 5 years after borrowing. The new,...
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- Fresh Air Weekend: 'The Chi' Creator Lena Waithe; 'Mrs. Maisel'; 'Coco' Filmmakers
- Netflix Brings David Letterman Back To The Interview Chair — With A Few Twists
- Comic Pete Holmes Draws On His Early Career And 'Churchy' Roots In 'Crashing'
- 'The Chi' Creator Lena Waithe Says Television 'Taught Me How To Dream'
- 'Maria Callas Live' Celebrates The Astonishing Range Of A Legendary Soprano
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at the Mayborne Museum, Activities to commemorate Martin Luther King Day, opportunities to exercise your creativity and more are in this edition of Act Locally Waco.