Going into Tuesday's arguments at the Supreme Court, it looked as though the court was headed toward reversing a 50-year-old decision and allow states to tax all online sales. But after the arguments, the vote on the court looked extremely close with the states looking like they could lose. It's a multibillion-dollar dispute, and the decision will directly affect consumers, cash-strapped states and companies large and small. On one side of the case are states, almost all of them with sales...
It's a busy week in our big little town. Have some crawfish with CASA, purchase plants from the Historic Waco Foundation, enjoy some wine at the Rootstock Texas wine festival and more this week.
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- James Comey To 'Fresh Air': The FBI Isn't 'On Anybody's Side'
- Latest Episode Of 'Legion' Delivers A Thrillingly Original Hour Of TV
- After A Journey Through The Lone Star State, Author Concludes: 'The Future Is Texas'
- Fresh Air Weekend: The Story Behind 'The Rider'; The Work Of Rodgers And Hammerstein
- A Tormented Veteran Rescues Kids From Abuse In 'You Were Never Really Here'