Updated at 5:15 p.m. ET Going into Tuesday's arguments at the U.S. Supreme Court, it looked as though the court was headed toward reversing a 50-year-old decision that barred states from collecting taxes on out-of-state purchases. But after the arguments, it looked as though a court majority just might preserve the status quo, and that would be a huge victory for online sellers. The case presents a multibillion-dollar dispute, and the outcome will directly affect consumers, cash-strapped...
It's a busy week in our big little town. Have some crawfish with CASA, purchase plants from the Historic Waco Foundation, enjoy some wine at the Rootstock Texas wine festival and more this week.
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- James Comey To 'Fresh Air': The FBI Isn't 'On Anybody's Side'
- Latest Episode Of 'Legion' Delivers A Thrillingly Original Hour Of TV
- After A Journey Through The Lone Star State, Author Concludes: 'The Future Is Texas'
- Fresh Air Weekend: The Story Behind 'The Rider'; The Work Of Rodgers And Hammerstein
- A Tormented Veteran Rescues Kids From Abuse In 'You Were Never Really Here'