On Tuesday a federal appeals court will take a second look at Texas’ controversial voter ID law. It’s one of the biggest voting rights battles ahead of this year’s presidential election, and a ruling from this court could be a final say on whether the state's law is in violation of the Voting Rights Act.
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- Little Scream Casts A Dreamy Spell With 'Cult Following'
- Susan Silverman On Anxiety, Adoption And Making A Family In An Uncertain World
- Fresh Air Weekend: Kenya Barris; 'A Bigger Splash'; Novelist Viet Thanh Nguyen
- Fresh Air Remembers '60 Minutes' Correspondent Morley Safer
- The 'Other Woman' Tries To Fix The Marriage She Destroyed In 'Maggie's Plan'