Hello and welcome to another edition of the weekly roundup. The nation's eyes have been on students this week, so let's check in. National student walkout On March 14, a month after the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, K-12 students all over the country walked out of class to protest gun violence. Many chose to leave for 17 minutes, one for each of those killed in the Parkland, Fla., attack. NPR also reported on the songs they sang in protest. A march on Washington is planned...
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- Fresh Air Weekend: Author Luis Alberto Urrea; Personal Essayist Tim Kreider
- Amy Rigby Maintains Her Punk Mischievousness On 'The Old Guys'
- From 'F-Bomb' To 'Photobomb,' How The Dictionary Keeps Up With English
- The Kronos Quartet Explodes Its Range On Two New Collaborations
- Robots Are Now 'Creating New Robots,' Tech Reporter Says
Spring at the Silos and the Food Truck Showdown are just two of many events happening in Waco this week.