Waco Independent School District Officials and its Board of Trustees announced that investigations into University High School revealed "fatal errors" in grading and attendance reporting, which ultimately allowed some students to graduate even though they didn’t meet state requirements.
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- The Twitter Paradox: How A Platform Designed For Free Speech Enables Internet Trolls
- Harassed On Twitter: 'People Need To Know The Reality Of What It's Like Out There'
- Not Fit To Print? When Politicians Talk Dirty, Media Scramble To Sanitize
- Rigging An Election? It's Not So Easy, Voting Law Expert Says
- Manic And Depressed, 'I Didn't Like Who I Was,' Says Comic Chris Gethard