Most Active Stories
- Baylor Crew's 'Head of the Brazos' Regatta Returns
- Riverfront Development's Possible Derailment Wouldn't Be Waco's First
- Mammoth Site Heads to White House in Hopes of Becoming Nat’l Monument
- What Scotland Can Learn From Texas Independence
- In ‘Wild West’ of Lending, Community Organizers Push for City Reform
Kate is the education reporter at KUT, covering the Austin Independent School District, public, and higher education in Texas. She got her public radio start at Fordham University's WFUV, where she got her bachelor's degree in American Studies and History. Her voice has been heard on the East and West coasts as a reporter and producer for WNYC and KUNR in Reno, Nevada. She has also appeared on NPR's Morning Edition, All Things Considered, The Takeaway and more. In her spare time, Kate enjoys discovering new music, traveling and trying local beers.