With 61 percent of the vote, County Judge Veronica Escobar won the Democratic primary to represent El Paso’s District 16. Three plaintiffs are coming together to file a lawsuit claiming voter fraud.
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- CD Set Offers A Long, Satisfying View Of The New York Philharmonic Orchestra
- Attacked By Alt-Right Trolls, A Jewish Journalist Links Trump To The Rise Of Hate
- Fresh Air Weekend: Author Luis Alberto Urrea; Personal Essayist Tim Kreider
- Amy Rigby Maintains Her Punk Mischievousness On 'The Old Guys'
- From 'F-Bomb' To 'Photobomb,' How The Dictionary Keeps Up With English
Spring at the Silos and the Food Truck Showdown are just two of many events happening in Waco this week.