In a new report and letter sent to congressional leadership, Planned Parenthood contends that controversial videos alleging the organization sells fetal tissue have been "heavily edited in order to significantly change the meaning" of what its staff said. The report is based on an analysis by forensics firm Fusion GPS, which was commissioned by Planned Parenthood."We've said all along that the videos were heavily edited to deceive the public and now we have expert, independent analysis that...
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- Larry David's First Time On Broadway: 'It's Not So Easy!'
- Chris Offutt Reveals A Family Secret In 'My Father, The Pornographer'
- Former Marine Adam Driver On What Acting And The Military Have In Common
- Vigilante Computer Geeks Reign In The Addictive 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Public Morals' — Or Lack Thereof — On Display In TNT's New Cop Show