https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye4heQO1v0o Updated at 5:08 p.m. ET So, here we go again. The federal government is once more on the verge of a shutdown, and just like the last time, in October 2013, there will some things you'll notice that are shuttered and others you won't. Office of Management and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney told reporters on Friday that the Trump administration is going to manage the shutdown differently than the last time. "We're not going to weaponize it," he said....
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- Documentary Offers A Devastating Look At The Obama Administration's 'Final Year'
- Daniel Ellsberg Explains Why He Leaked The Pentagon Papers
- Remembering Peabody Award-Winning Radio Artist Joe Frank
- A Former Neo-Nazi Explains Why Hate Drew Him In — And How He Got Out
- Are Implanted Medical Devices Creating A 'Danger Within Us'?
Waco Walks, A priate murder mystery, still life painting and more are in this week's edition of Act Locally Waco!