Evangelical voters are courted every presidential election by Republicans, especially in Iowa. But this year, they could have an even larger impact.That's because a slew of Southern states are holding primaries on the same day in March of next year, just a month after Iowa votes. And one candidate is making a bold early effort to win them over — Texas Sen. Ted Cruz.His latest pitch to religious voters came in a conference call Tuesday with church pastors from around the country."This is an...
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- Larry David's First Time On Broadway: 'It's Not So Easy!'
- Chris Offutt Reveals A Family Secret In 'My Father, The Pornographer'
- Former Marine Adam Driver On What Acting And The Military Have In Common
- Vigilante Computer Geeks Reign In The Addictive 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Public Morals' — Or Lack Thereof — On Display In TNT's New Cop Show