Updated at 2 p.m. ET A package that exploded at a FedEx Ground distribution facility near San Antonio was addressed to a location in Austin — and came from that same city, officials say. It's the fifth explosion of a device either in Austin or meant to be delivered there. The package detonated Tuesday at around 12:25 a.m. local time at a facility in Schertz, Texas, northeast of San Antonio, the FBI says. "One person was treated and released at the scene," the Schertz Police Department said....
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- Author Traces Christianity's Path From 'Forbidden Religion' To A 'Triumph'
- CD Set Offers A Long, Satisfying View Of The New York Philharmonic Orchestra
- Attacked By Alt-Right Trolls, A Jewish Journalist Links Trump To The Rise Of Hate
- Fresh Air Weekend: Author Luis Alberto Urrea; Personal Essayist Tim Kreider
- Amy Rigby Maintains Her Punk Mischievousness On 'The Old Guys'
Spring at the Silos and the Food Truck Showdown are just two of many events happening in Waco this week.