For Michelle Obama, this election is about the kids. On the opening night of the Democratic National Convention, the first lady wove her vision for the next generation with her hope for the next president."This election, and every election, is about who will have the power to shape our children for the next four or eight years of their lives," she said, adding that Hillary Clinton is the only candidate "who I trust with that responsibility."On a night Read More
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- The Rise And Fall Of FOX News CEO Roger Ailes
- The Enduring Musical Influence Of Electric Guitarist Charlie Christian
- Dystopian Novel Challenges Misogyny As 'The Natural Way Of Things'
- R&B Singer Maxwell Is Majestic — And Vulnerable — On 'blackSUMMERS'night'
- No Longer Omar: Actor Michael K. Williams On Lucky Breaks And Letting Go