Earlier this week Blue Bell Creameries returned after a months-long hiatus that was prompted by a listeria outbreak, which The Center for Disease Control and Prevention ultimately connected to 10 cases, 3 of which resulted in deaths. In that time, the Brenham, Texas-based company shuttered its 4 production facilities to clean and update its equipment and now it’s slowly returning to Texas shelves and people are people are flocking to stores to get some. KWBU’s Carlos Morales has more on what's driving Texans’ true blue loyalty.
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- How White Nationalist Groups Found Their Candidate In Donald Trump
- So, What's The Big Deal With Starting A Sentence With 'So'?
- 'NeuroTribes' Examines The History — And Myths — Of The Autism Spectrum
- Franzen's Latest Novel: An Ambitious But Tarnished 'Purity'
- Jonathan Franzen On Writing: It's An 'Escape From Everything'