This morning at Bledsoe Miller Park, community members gathered for a groundbreaking ceremony at what will eventually become the Doris Miller memorial. The event, which took place on what would've been Miller's 96th birthday, is an event that’s been nearly 8 years and 1.35 million dollars in the making.
Seeking to broaden its information technology product line, Dell is buying EMC Corp. for $67 billion in a deal that also gives EMC shareholders a stake in VMware, a cloud and virtualization company controlled by EMC.That stake in VMWare, a publicly traded company whose stock has hovered around the $80 mark in recent weeks, would come in the form of a tracking stock, according to an announcement from Dell issued Monday morning.In addition to that tracking stock, EMC shareholders will get $24...
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- 'Fargo' Returns, With An Oddball Style Reminiscent Of 'Twin Peaks'
- 'Bloom County' And Opus The Penguin Return After A 25-Year Hiatus
- Donna Karan On Motherhood, Fashion And Designing The Perfect Pair Of Jeans
- Fresh Air Weekend: Univision's Jorge Ramos; Israeli Cooking; 'Ephemeral' Sculpture
- Steve Jobs: The Story Of The Man Behind The Personal Computer