With student debt at a staggering $1.3 trillion, many families are facing a huge financial dilemma: Their final springtime decisions about college enrollment and acceptance. The NPR Ed team teamed up with Weekend Edition to answer some listener questions about debt and degrees. Waiting on the numbers Marcy, from Union City, N.J. has twin girls going off to college in September. "My question is: Why is it that universities and colleges wait so long to give the financial aid package? First...
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- Fresh Air Weekend: Obama's White House; 'A Quiet Passion'; Updating The Dictionary
- 'Quiet Passion' Captures The Wit And Vulnerability Of Poet Emily Dickinson
- 'Girls & Sex' And The Importance Of Talking To Young Women About Pleasure
- Journalist Describes The Loneliness And Leakiness Of Trump's White House
- From 'F-Bomb' To 'Photobomb,' How The Dictionary Keeps Up With English
Casino Night for the Boys and Girls Clubs of Waco, Challenger Little League Opening Day, Rootstock at Indian Spring Park, Join the Pride; Celebrate Difference, Celebrate Success at Cameron Park Zoo, and an art exhibit opening at The Art Center are just a sampling of events happening April 21 - 27.