The Trump administration's talk of cracking down on undocumented immigrants has frightened many people living in the country illegally. And it has deterred some domestic abuses victims from appearing in court for fear they'll be spotted by agents from Immigration and Customs Enforcement, says Denver City Attorney Kristin Bronson. Bronson tells NPR's Rachel Martin that four women — victims of what Bronson calls physical and violent assault — have not pursued cases. "We had pending cases that...
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- Inside The Wealthy Family That Has Been Funding Steve Bannon's Plan For Years
- Smart, Satirical 'Devil And Webster' Takes On College Identity Politics
- Comic Pete Holmes Draws On His Early Career And 'Churchy' Roots In 'Crashing'
- Remembering Rock N' Roll Pioneer Chuck Berry
- Father Of 2 Sons With Schizophrenia Talks Of His Struggle To Save Them