https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jEz03Z8azc The most expensive part of doing business in outer space is getting there. The private space flight company SpaceX thinks it can change all that, and it's about to face a big test of its technology. On Thursday, SpaceX is scheduled to launch a communications satellite from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida using a rocket stage that has already been to space and back. SpaceX is betting that this kind of recycled rocket will soon lower its costs and...
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- In 'Monsters,' Graphic Novelist Emil Ferris Embraces The Darkness Within
- The U.S. Has An 'Active Cyber War Underway' To Thwart The North Korean Nuclear Threat
- 'One Of The Boys' Tells The Story Of A Corrosive Father-Son Relationship
- Inside DARPA, The Pentagon Agency Whose Technology Has 'Changed the World'
- How For-Profit Colleges Sell 'Risky Education' To The Most Vulnerable