For Michelle Obama, this election is about the kids. On the opening night of the Democratic National Convention, the first lady wove her vision for the next generation with her hope for the next president."This election, and every election, is about who will have the power to shape our children for the next four or eight years of their lives," she said, adding that Hillary Clinton is the only candidate "who I trust with that responsibility."On a night struck by discord, with Bernie Sanders...
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- R&B Singer Maxwell Is Majestic — And Vulnerable — On 'blackSUMMERS'night'
- No Longer Omar: Actor Michael K. Williams On Lucky Breaks And Letting Go
- Fresh Air Weekend: Comic Mike Birbiglia; 'Zero Day'; 'Veep' Showrunner David Mandel
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Is An Unapologetically Wild Ride, Steeped In Human Drama
- Block The Vote: A Journalist Discusses Voting Rights And Restrictions