Tuesday night's New Hampshire primary offered little surprise in terms of who actually won: Donald Trump triumphed big on the GOP side, while Bernie Sanders crushed Hillary Clinton with Democratic voters, just as polls had predicted.The broader results and exit poll data show there are still deep divisions in both parties, though. While the former secretary of state is looking toward South Carolina and Nevada for a rebound, some of the deep-seated problems she has may not go away. And while R...
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- 'Baskets' Takes Zach Galifianakis From French Clown School To The Rodeo Ring
- Duplass Brothers On Filmmaking, Siblings And Parenting's 'Fugue State'
- New Box Set Shows Off The Twisted Rhythms Of Jazz Pianist James P. Johnson
- At 82, Broadway 'Master Of Ceremonies' Joel Grey Says, 'Life Seems Full'
- Remembering Folk Singer/Songwriter Dan Hicks