A legal battle over some of the state’s political districts still isn’t over. About half a decade ago, a group of Texas voters sued the state claiming the legislature’s 2011 redistricting maps discriminated against minorities. About two years ago, there was a trial, but since then nothing has happened.
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- Larry Wilmore On Being Nerdy, Breaking Taboos And 'The Nightly Show'
- In This 2005 Interview, Gene Wilder Explains How He Learned To Get Laughs
- Hip-Hop Meets Disco On The Electrifying Soundtrack To 'The Get Down'
- Tom Hanks Says Self-Doubt Is 'A High-Wire Act That We All Walk'
- Fresh Air Weekend: John Krasinski; Lydia Loveless' 'Real'; The Aging Electrical Grid