The president’s budget proposal calls for privatizing the International Space Station, which advocates say could jumpstart a “low-earth economy.” Opponents fear space states like Texas and Florida could lose jobs.
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- Long Haul Trucker Was 'Completely Seduced' By The Open Road
- Kendrick Lamar Channels A Superhero's Conflicts And Strength On 'Black Panther'
- Remembering Pakistani Activist And Human Rights Lawyer Asma Jahangir
- Steve Bannon Sees #MeToo As An 'Existential Threat' To Trump, Journalist Says
- A Stage-4 Cancer Patient Shares The Pain And Clarity Of Living 'Scan-To-Scan'