When Natalie Rogers defines the word "terrorist," she starts with the root. “It is someone who is trying to invoke terror,” said Rogers, a 36-year-old software engineer in Austin. To some residents, the serial bomber successfully did that .
Fresh Air With Terry Gross
- Philosophically Rich 'Isle Of Dogs' Is A Howl Of Joy
- Margo Price Sings About The Heartache And Beauty Of Small-Town America
- HBO's Garry Shandling Biography Is An Affecting Take On The Meaning Of Life
- How The Trump Organization Mixes Business And Politics In India
- Comic Roy Wood Jr. Taps Into America's Psyche On 'The Daily Show'