Most Active Stories
- Community Unification One Goal of The Gathering
- Multidenominational Palm Sunday Service Coming To The "Buckle" of the Bible Belt
- Employers And Insurers Gain Control In Workers' Compensation Disputes
- ISIS Issues 'Wanted' List Of 100 U.S. Military Personnel
- Calif. Lawyer Proposes Ballot Initiative To Kill Gays And Lesbians
There are no open positions at this time.
Brazos Valley Public Broadcasting Foundation is an equal opportunity employer – women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Station KWBU-FM, an Equal Opportunity Employer, seeks the help of local community organizations in referring qualified job candidates to the station and distributing information about job vacancies.
Interested community organizations that wish to receive job vacancy notifications should contact the station at 254.710.3426 or e-mail Carla Hervey at email@example.com.
The Community Organization Request form is available in portable document file (PDF) format. You will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader in order to download and view this document. If you do not already have it, you may acquire it here: ACROBAT READER
If your community organization would like to be notified of job openings at KWBU, please submit a request form:
EEO NOTIFICATION FORM
View KWBU's EEO Report for March 23, 2013 - March 22, 2014: