Most Active Stories
- TSTC Funded Based On Alumni Employment, Wages
- Program Changes Culture of School Discipline
- As Their Wells Run Dry, California Residents Blame Thirsty Farms
- Behavioral Specialists Aim to Help Students Curb Referrals, Improve Test Scores
- Despite Drought, Texas Pecan Season Shaping Up to Be Pretty Sweet
Check this page for the latest open job positions at KWBU. KWBU has about 10 employees who work in everything from the production radio content to administrative positions.
No open positions at this time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Station KWBU-FM, an Equal Opportunity Employer, seeks the help of local community organizations in referring qualified job candidates to the station and distributing information about job vacancies.
Interested community organizations that wish to receive job vacancy notifications should contact the station at 254.710.3426 or e-mail Carla Hervey at email@example.com.
The Community Organization Request form is available in portable document file (PDF) format. You will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader in order to download and view this document. If you do not already have it, you may acquire it here: ACROBAT READER
If your community organization would like to be notified of job openings at KWBU, please submit a request form:
EEO NOTIFICATION FORM
View KWBU's EEO Report for March 23, 2013 - March 22, 2014: