Most Active Stories
- Dog Team Races To Rescue Lost Hiker In The Himalayas
- Espresso In Orbit: SpaceX Craft Brings Coffee Machine To Space Station
- Matamoros Becomes Ground Zero As Drug War Shifts On Mexican Border
- Downtown Waco Farmer's Market Adds Tuesday Date
- First Public Forum for City Council Candidates Sees Engaging Debate
CJ Jackson is host of the weekly Business Review module that airs Thursdays during Morning Edition and All Things Considered.
C.J. manages the Communications and Marketing Department at Baylor University. Her areas of focus include planning, media relations, strategy, branding, positioning, EMBA support, advertising and the department's intern program.
CJ also is a member of the Brazos Valley Public Broadcasting Foundation Board of Directors.