Most Active Stories
- Community Unification One Goal of The Gathering
- Waco Comic Con Organizers Anticipate Continued Success
- A Texas Community Takes On Racial Tensions Once Hidden Under The Surface
- Multidenominational Palm Sunday Service Coming To The "Buckle" of the Bible Belt
- Persian New Year's Table Celebrates Nature's Rebirth Deliciously
CJ Jackson is host of the weekly Business Review module that airs Thursdays during Morning Edition and All Things Considered.
C.J. manages the Communications and Marketing Department at Baylor University. Her areas of focus include planning, media relations, strategy, branding, positioning, EMBA support, advertising and the department's intern program.
CJ also is a member of the Brazos Valley Public Broadcasting Foundation Board of Directors.