Most Active Stories
- Filmmakers Document Auction Of Central Texas Town
- Water Service at Fort Hood, Killeen & Copperas Cove Still Not Back to Normal (Update)
- Death on the Border: Trying to Identify the Youth Who Never Made It
- Leprosy Persists in Texas, But the Disease Is No Longer a Death Sentence
- LIVE BLOG: The Upside Of 11 Inches Of Rain? Parched Lakes Get Some Relief
CJ Jackson is host of the weekly Business Review module that airs Thursdays during Morning Edition and All Things Considered.
C.J. manages the Communications and Marketing Department at Baylor University. Her areas of focus include planning, media relations, strategy, branding, positioning, EMBA support, advertising and the department's intern program.
CJ also is a member of the Brazos Valley Public Broadcasting Foundation Board of Directors.