Most Active Stories
- TSTC Funded Based On Alumni Employment, Wages
- Program Changes Culture of School Discipline
- As Their Wells Run Dry, California Residents Blame Thirsty Farms
- Behavioral Specialists Aim to Help Students Curb Referrals, Improve Test Scores
- Despite Drought, Texas Pecan Season Shaping Up to Be Pretty Sweet
CJ Jackson is host of the weekly Business Review module that airs Thursdays during Morning Edition and All Things Considered.
C.J. manages the Communications and Marketing Department at Baylor University. Her areas of focus include planning, media relations, strategy, branding, positioning, EMBA support, advertising and the department's intern program.
CJ also is a member of the Brazos Valley Public Broadcasting Foundation Board of Directors.